In addition to a chance to win investment of up to £200,000, there are lots of benefits and perks on offer to startups who join the programme.
This year’s programme is even bigger and better. We’re offering:
- Mentoring from experts and entrepreneurs
- Trial your product globally in one of our businesses
- Visits to international operations on us
- Dedicated desk space in our UK offices in Egham
- Up to £200,000 investment fund
In addition to this, startups can benefit from the following perks from our partners L Marks, including AWS.
AWS offer includes:
- $10,000 in AWS Promotional Credit valid for 2 years or $100,000 in AWS Promotional Credit for 1 year
- 1 year of AWS Business Support (up to $5,000)
- Access to the AWS Technical and Business Essentials web-based (or instructor-led) training ($600 value per course)
- 80 credits for Self-Paced Labs ($80 value)
- Access to 1:1 Virtual Office Hours with AWS Solutions Architects
- Special offers from other companies that help startups, including Chef, Bitnami, SOASTA, Podio by Citrix, CopperEgg, and more
- AWS Activate Toolbox with offers for Amazon Payments and Amazon Marketplace
Google offer includes:
Free Trial – $300 Starter Credit
- Google offers a $300 free trial for all startups, which is a great place to start. The free trial is available to startups in any country, and provides $300 in credits to spend on all Google Cloud Platform products and services over a 60 day period.
- $20,000 in Cloud Credits and more
- $20,000 in Cloud Credits for one year
- Technical Q&A Office Hours
- 24/7 Gold Support
- Firebase credits for 6 months (valued at $149/month)
- Free Google Apps for Work for 12 months (valued at $60/user)
- 1:1 deep dive technical discussion with one of our experts. This usually takes about 1.5 hours, which the team can use to get advice on their solution’s architecture or get more information on Azure or some other Microsoft tech.
- Follow up contacts with the same person or other team members if needed.
- Introductions to Microsoft partners or clients.
- Connections to business angels or other investors that we work with.
- Referral to Microsoft Accelerator program.
- Opportunities for BizSpark Plus credits on an ad hoc basis.
- There is also the possibility of being connected to Microsoft’s Product Development Group subject to availability.
Interested? Why not apply for this year’s programme. The deadline for applications is Sunday 4 February?