There’s just over one week to go until Pitch Day and we’re looking forward to meeting the startups who will be pitching for a place on the Drive with Belron accelerator. In addition to a chance to win investment of up to £200,000, there are lots of benefits and perks on offer.
This year’s programme is bigger and better than before. We’re offering:
- Mentoring from Belron experts and entrepreneurs
- Trial your product globally in one of our businesses
- Sponsored visits to international operations
- Dedicated desk space in our offices in Egham
- £200,000 investment fund
In addition to this, startups can benefit from the following perks from our partners L Marks, including Microsoft BizSpark Plus.
Microsoft BizSpark Plus offer:
- Visual Studio Enterprise subscription for each team member for 3 years.
- $120K in Azure credits, for startups to use within 2 years.
- 5 Office 365 accounts.
- $250 in Bing Ads credits.
- Technical consultancy:
- 1:1 deep dive technical discussion with a Microsoft expert which can be used to get advice on the team’s solution’s architecture or get more information on Azure or some other Microsoft tech.
- Follow up contacts with the same person or other team members if needed.
- Business development support:
- Introductions to Microsoft partners or clients.
- Connections to business angels or other investors that Microsoft work with.
- Referral to Microsoft Accelerator program.
- There is also the possibility of being connected to Microsoft’s Product Development Group subject to availability.
Also available is a AWS offer which includes:
- $10,000 AWS Promotional Credit valid for 2 years or $100,000 in AWS Promotional Credit for 1 year
- 1 year of AWS Business Support (up to $5,000).
- Access to the AWS Technical and Business Essentials web-based (or instructor-led) training ($600 value per course)
- 80 credits for Self-Paced Labs ($80 value)
- Access to 1:1 Virtual Office Hours with AWS Solutions Architects
- Special offers from other companies that help startups, including Chef, Bitnami, SOASTA, Podio by Citrix, CopperEgg, and more
- AWS Activate Toolbox with offers for Amazon Payments and Amazon Marketplace.